/////So after a little break, for the obvious reasons, I've decided to start the old blog once again. Thank you all for bearing with me.
This is a guitar I have recently purchased from The Ebay; currently going by the name of "Little Dicky" or "The Cabin-Caster".
It is a Korean made Encore (solidly built) in a double cut Les Paul Junior sorta style. It does have some contouring so maybe best to think of it as a cross between a junior and a strat. Not sure of when it was built but obviously a well made beginners guitar.
It has one cheap humbucker, a volume and tone pot and a Ted McCarty wraparound bar bridge. I will record some of the sounds this guitar makes in a little while.
In the meantime if anyone has any suggestions as to the sorta make over I should give the Cabin-Caster; please share...
No comments:
Post a Comment