H
ello again, you lovely people.
Inspired by the lovely Lillian, I thought I'd have a go at giving you some interesting facts about myself...
- My father is a blue badge guide in Jersey and is featured in the current Jersey Tourism adverts
- I was once asked to dance in a West End Musical- I turned it down
- Like all UK males over the age of 30, I have recently been diagnosed with a hiatal hernia
- I have met some of my childhood heroes and have probably already met some of my future heroes
- I sometimes joke that I am resilient to setbacks due to my innate superiority complex- this is not as much of a joke as I'd like to think
- I was almost completely deaf until the age of 5
- I am trying to teach myself jQuery
- I am working my way through the Penguin Modern Classics
- I am working my way back to you girl
- I play guitar in open G
- I pretend that lists are longer then they are
- The first film I saw at the cinema was Labyrinth and the first record I bought was Heaven is a Place on Earth by Belinda Carlisle
- I have strict ideas on the correct etiquette for crossing the road, boarding trains and using pavements
No comments:
Post a Comment